NATURAL PACIFIC / NACIFIC
This beauty must-have is famously known as Jun Ji-Hyun's serum after it was revealed to be her go to skincare product. It is now fondly called the "damn serum" due to the tingling sensation it creates when applied onto damaged, oxidized skin - the greater the damage, the more it tingles. Over time, this diminishes as your skin heals. This anti-oxidant enriched serum enhances elasticity, prevents premature wrinkling, balances oil and moisture and tones. It also helps relax the skin by using Aloe Vera in place of purified water and vegetable components instead of synthetic preservatives.
Recommended for those with the following concerns:
1. Those with enlarged, distended pores
2. Those who suffer from fine wrinkles
3. Those with numerous skin concerns
4. Those whose skin dries out quickly
5. Those with rough skin
1. Every morning and evening, after cleansing, apply after the application of toner. Be sure to shake before use;
2. Use the spoid to apply the serum to your skin. Spread and absorb.
3. Apply a cream to dry regions.
Containing active antioxidants, it helps you combat ageing sign and soothe skin effortlessly.
2) As cleansing water - You may add 2 caps of toner into 500ml water when cleansing. Pat dry.
The SNS star! For skin that becomes more radiant by the day!
1. Contains brightening ingredients such as niacinamide and vitamin C derivatives extracted from Lemon, Morusalba Bark, and Rosacanina fruit. These provide vitamins that are often lacking in skin and help achieve a brightening synergy effect to leave your complexion bright and radiant.
2. Hyaluronic acid offers a potent moisture retention effect whilst Bamboo Sap gives moistness and suppleness to the skin to leave it re-energized.
3. This is the stage for applying highly concentrated essence that provides whitening and moisture to the skin, removing unnecessary blemishes and reducing dryness with ingredients obtained from nature.
After the application of a toner, apply 2~3 drops of essence on your skin and gently pat until fully absorbed. (Reapply a small amount on dull and problematic area.)
"Floating" Mild Petals
No hazardous ingredients
Minimize skin irritation
Cleanse makeup residue
Cleanse residue in the pores
2. After cleansing, wipe your face with a cotton pad soaked in toner alone skin texture.
3. After wiping gently, tap your skin with warm palms to be absorbed deep into your skin.